This CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) training course will prepare you to successfully achieve this in-demand certification with hands-on, scenario-based training so you’ll be ready to meet advanced persistent threats (APTs) head on.
In this certification training course, you will gain the foundational knowledge to fully prepare for the CySA+ exam (CS0-002). This is an intermediate certification that is part of the CompTIA certification pathway, fitting in between the Network+ & CASP certifications. Achieving this certification validates that you have the skills as a cybersecurity analyst, that you can take an analytical approach to cybersecurity, and have the knowledge of network security tools and techniques to combat threats.
Included in your course tuition is a voucher that enables you to take the CS0-002 exam at any Pearson VUE Test Center location.
- IT Security Professionals must have 3-4 years of hands-on information security or related experience at the level of Network+ or Security+
- It is recommended that you have the following skills and knowledge before starting this course:
- Knowledge of basic network terminology and functions (such as OSI Model, Topology, Ethernet, Wi-Fi, switches, routers)
- Understanding of TCP/IP addressing, core protocols, and troubleshooting tools
- Network attack strategies and defenses
- Knowledge of the technologies and uses of cryptographic standards and products
- Network- and host-based security technologies and practices
- Standards and products used to enforce security on web and communications technologies